– The viewer after buying the ticket is eligible for viewing the movie in 48 hours from the time it is open for customers.
– In case the viewer is not able to view the content during the period he should drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 24 hrs.
– After receipt of such mail and review there on, we will re-activate to another 48hours, which enables the user to watch the content without any issues.
– If the user fails to watch the content even after reactivation, then the user is eligible for a refund of the amount paid. For which he can send a mail to email@example.com
– Refunds once accepted will be processed by blackin Team within 15 days from the acceptance date. The refund will be made automatically to the Originated Payment Source.
If we receive a chargeback or payment dispute from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or subscription will be suspended without notice. Applicable chargeback fee will be issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company, plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored. Instead of issuing a chargeback, contact us to address any billing issues.
Requesting a chargeback or opening any sort of dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund.
PLEASE READ AND MAKE SURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND OUR REFUND POLICY PRIOR TO MAKING A PAYMENT
Reach out to us for any queries, suggestions!